Mango House Seychelles, LXR Hotels & Resorts
Contemporary & Intimate Home
Mango House is a contemporary and intimate home, providing the backdrop to a multi-layered experience. Creative ingenuity, expansive views enveloped in the rugged nature of the Seychelles. Rooted in the South of Mahé, Mango House sits in her very own bay of Anse Aux Poules Bleues “Bay of the Blue Chickens”.
Mango House has an abundance of stories to be told, thanks to its original owner Gian Paolo Barbieri, world famous fashion & life photographer whose curiosity for travel led him to the Seychelles where he had built three of his homes on Mahé of which Mango House was his last.
The House of culture, art, nature, and pure elegance mirrors the location and traditions of the Southern lifestyle and folklore stories. A legacy left behind can be rediscovered and echoed with the walls.
Muse | Mediterranean cuisine and soulful sharing platters. A real social atmosphere to engage with our guests. Daily: 7:00– 21:30
Soley | or a light, healthy, vibrant “Bento Box” delights and cocktails, whilst gazing upon the beautiful bay and within steps of our pool. Daily: 10:00–19:00
Kokoye | A cultural influence of Indo-Seychellois tastes & artistic mixologists creations of crafted rum and gin cocktails. Daily: 14:00 – 23:00
Azido | Indulge in the fine artistry of Japanese Cuisine and take in one of the most breathtaking views at Mango House. Daily: 16:00– 21:30
Moutya |See it in the dance, taste it in the food, Moutya is paying cultural homage to our Creole fiery cuisine. Daily: 12:00– 21:30
Crave |Just like home, we create you all time favourites at any time! Daily 24hrs
All 41 rooms, suites & villas are sea-view with floor to ceiling windows and sun-kissed balconies or terrace, as well as distinctive natural décor mirroring the natural colours & natural beauty of the Seychelles .
From the intimate Cliff House, to our beachfront villas, Mango House comfortably and delightfully accommodates couples, singles to multigenerational families.
Unique Room Amenities:
• Balcony or terrace in every room
• Comfortable bed, seating and reading area
• Large bathroom with shower & bath “His & Hers Basins”
• His & Hers designer beach bags & hats with elements of design from Alyssa Adams
• His & Hers Kimonos available in Suites designed by Alyssa Adams for Mango House
• Personalised Welcome Amenities and Guest Experiences
• In all rooms, suites & villas minibar is available with a Nespresso & Tea station (Avantcha Tea)
• Suites & Villas have their own personal cocktail bar called MyBar
• In-Villa culinary journeys TV, WIFI, telephone, aircon and fans in all categories
An experience space focused on escape and relaxation, with a personalized approach to ingredient blending, customized treatments and selected durations.
Breathtaking views, open air serenity, heat, water and anti gravity sensations.
• One on one personalised experience
• Blending bar for products
• Customized treatments
• Enhanced wellness experiences
• Wellness days Wellness stays
• Fun on the Water | “Sustainable non-motorized sports classes”
• Chef and Pips | Cooking Classes
• Reef Safari | Water adventures such as snorkeling, paddling etc.
• Pips Yoga | Kids Yoga
• Bubble Maker | Diving for kids in the pool and shallow sea
• Pareo Painting | A local group that do prints using leaves and flowers
• Pineapple Tour | A textile tour
• You are the Artist | Painting with our in-house artist
• Sculptors of the sand | Sand sculptures
• Dr. Marine Biologist | Learning a bit on our biodiversity and other amazing wonders with our in house marine champion
• All about the stars | Astrology
• Creole Pips | Learning Creole
• Arts & Crafts | Creating bracelets etc
• Coconut Art
• The buccaneers | Let’s search for treasure
• The folktales of the South | With a story teller of the South
KEY NEARBY POINTS OF INTEREST
• Anse Intendance Beach: 9 km
• Botanical Gardens: 22 km
• Clock Tower Victoria: 23 km
• Mission Lodge Viewpoint: 24 km
• National Museum of History: 24 km
• View Point: 18.2 km
• Jardine du Roi (spice Garden): 4.9 km
• Michael Adams Art Studio (Alyssa Adams): 400m
• Grand Anse Waterfall: 12.2 km
• Port Glaude Waterfall: 17.9 km
HIGHLIGHTS . UNIQUE REASONS WHY
• LXR Hotels & Resorts is a collection of luxury properties that represent their unique location and offer a singular travel experience native to their place, history, and tradition
• Mango House is the first LXR property in the African, Indian Ocean region and first luxury property for the Hilton Seychelles portfolio
• Five unique F&B spaces which individually curates journeys of distinguished Mango House flavours
• Incorporating local culinary heritage •Tailor-made destination dining
• Identified culinary elements that highlight the individual flavours of each space
• Only 13 bedroom villa in the Seychelles boasting 180 degrees of panoramic Seaview facing rooms enabling to accommodate large multigenerational families and celebratory travels
• Experiencing curated journeys of distinctive, cultural, epicureanism and island adventure, all unfolds before you from the moment you arrive “Home”.
• A sense of Home, open arms, welcoming & luxuriously comfortable. With distinctive artistic heritage such as Gian Paolo Barbieri, story telling, tailor-made guest experiences, refined local ingredients are all perfect harmonious within the Mango House journey.
KEY TO THE WORLD
passport to happiness
Since 2007, we have set sail on a most exciting worldly adventure: Atelier Voyage.
Our goal has always been to create inspiring moments for your perfect journey, encompassing best accommodations but also all your gastronomical and cultural needs, anywhere your heart may lead you.
Indeed, our deep love & knowledge of world destinations can set you on the right itinerary, satisfying your most demanding expectations.
This is reaffirmed with the recognition of Preferred Partners
& unique individuals across the globe.
Along with a dedicated team, we expand & continue to express our passion for the Essence of Travel. We convey this passion via our tailor-made itineraries designed for your eyes only… Experience Atelier Voyage – your passport to happiness.
Gabriel & Gerhard
Atelier Voyage Founders